Application / Description
Used in conjunction with the Quattro Sliding Security Door Lock to provide 3 point locking for additional security.
Features and Specifications
- Universal remote locks and rods
- Snib operates all 3 locks
- Easy installation
- Snap-on-fix actuating bar suits above or below centreline applications and wider door sections
- High performance lock meets or exceeds relevant requirements of Australian Standard AS 4145.2-2008 to Level S7 and D8
- Successfully tested on security screen doors in accordance with Australian Standard AS 5039-2008:Security Screen Doors and Security Window Grilles and AS 5041-2003: Methods of test
- Zinc diecast bolt and lock case and Galvabond auxiliary cover plates
- Galvanised steel connecting rods
- Stainless steel strikes
Black powdercoat finish.