Yale’s innovative smart locks allow you to control entry to your home from anywhere in the world! Contact our customer service team today to find out more.
Yale’s range of smart lock solutions are designed to connect with your home automation hub so you can control entry to your home from anywhere in the world! In this article, we list the benefits of using smart home door locks as your home security system.
Yale offers some of the best smart locks in Australia and is one of the most respected names in the lock industry. Millions of our locks are used in over 125 countries. We form part of the ASSA ABLOY Group and are committed to creating high-quality products based on the latest technology. Find out about our smart locks for home below.
Advantages Of Using Smart Home Door Locks
Our smart locks for home work individually as stand alone locks or as part of a home automation system. Advantages of using smart home door locks include:
- Our smart home door locks let you know when the door is unlocked and the deadbolt locks automatically, helping to keep young children safe and secure
- Allow users to enter a code on a keypad to unlock the lock instead of using a key
- Ability to interact with the locks using a wireless communication hub within the home
- Ability to turn on lights and adjusts the thermostat through your smart lock
- Ability to create customised, temporary entry patterns to let friends, family and service providers (e.g. cleaners) into your home when you aren’t there
- Ability to see who comes & goes and when so you can keep track of teenagers, elderly family members etc
- Receive text messages when the door is unlocked or to let you know who has arrived home
Contact Us to Learn More
Want to know more about smart locks for your home? Contact us to speak with one of our customer service team about our smart home door locks.