Discover Yale’s range of premium digital deadlocks available throughout Australia. Contact our local customer service team to find out more today.
Upgrading your mechanical Lockwood 001 or 002 or Whitco W75 series deadlatch is now made easy with the Keyless Digital Deadlock (or deadlatch) Upgrade Kit. Within minutes, your electronic deadlock upgrade will allow you to access your home using a PIN code - no keys required!
This article provides information on installation, product features and a link to our Stockist Locator so you can find your local electronic deadlock stockist.
Yale is one of the most well known and respected international lock industry brands. We are committed to making our customers feel safe and secure with our range of high quality door opening solutions. Millions of Yale locks are used around the world and are available in over 125 countries.
Find out more about our keyless digital deadbolt door lock upgrade kit below.
Digital Deadbolt Door Lock Installation
Installing the keyless digital bolt lock upgrade kit is easy. Simply remove your external mechanical faceplate and replace it with the electronic deadlock.
Download the electronic lock installation guide for more detailed information.
Digital Bolt Lock Features
- Add up to 20 user PIN codes and 20 key tags/cards
- Share access to family members, visitors or service providers
- PIN Codes can be time controlled for a period of up to 24hrs
- Unlock your door with one simple tap
- Easy installation and easy to replace
- Tamper Alarm (protected by an 80 dB internal alarm)
- Enhanced Encrypted Security to prevent unauthorised access
- Powered by 4 x AA alkaline batteries notifying users once batteries are low
- 9V power backup to ensure you never lose power
Find Your Local Digital Bolt Lock Stockist
Use our Store Locator to find your nearest digital deadbolt door lock stockist or call 1300 LOCK UP (1300 562 587) to speak with one of our customer service team members about digital bolt locks today.